Thursday, February 4, 2010

Because my "Facebook Status" only gives me 420 characters...

Dear Snow,

You know I love you, right? After all, you have gotten me out of school numerous times (including that week and a half during my senior year over my birthday.. that was awesome). You came and closed Massaponax High School many times over the years so I could catch up on my grading and sleep in (with no make-up days that I can remember) which I appreciated. I am always glad to see you, even when you piss off everyone else. You even came to me in Shizuoka, to a place that almost never drops below freezing, to make me happy. Some people may hate it when you come on strong, but not me. I have always stood up for you.

But now hear this- My best friend of 20 years is leaving Virginia and may not be coming back, all because you have to drop another 2 feet on us tomorrow. I have no idea when I will see her again. All because of you. Therefore, you are now on my shit list.

Love,
Jen

P.S. You can tell your friend Winter to go screw himself, too. I always liked Summer better anyway.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Of course I will be back! I get to McLean at least once a year for training, so I am sure that we will see each other again. I am so sorry that I did not get to meet Rachel and see Eric and the new house. The weather really did not cooperate with us this visit! I am so glad that you braved the snow Tuesday to come have dinner with me though!

Love you!

Mariko said...

haha screw winter! i like summer better too