Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Snots

So this is my new name for Eric.  I know, it's awful.  I've been chasing Eric around for 2 days with a tissue.  I never knew someone so small could produce so much mucus!  At first I thought he was teething.  Now I'm not so sure.  He's been sneezing and coughing at night especially.  Last night I started sneezing and began taking zinc as I felt I was coming down with a cold.  But Eric, God bless him, if he is sick, the runny nose is the only real symptom. 

It's gorgeous here today.  It must be over 70 degrees.  I took Eric outside for almost an hour.  I introduced him to his slide, but my legs and back were hurting too bad to continue to pick him up to slide him down.  He loved it though, so I feel bad.  I really hope the weather stays warm.  We've been spoiled here lately!

In other news, my sister will be visiting on Friday.  She lived in North Carolina so I don't get to see her often.  And then on Saturday Karen will be coming with Evie!  It will be so awesome to see her and Evie again.  I haven't seen Evie since she was about six weeks old.  She's now 5 months.  It's amazing how fast kids grow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool that you get to see Christina and Karen this weekend! I wish that I could just pop in for a visit.
I do think that I will fly into DC when I have to go to PA for the UQ Game and atleast see you for a couple of hours/ overnight before I drive to Carlisle. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you! I hope you and Eric feel better, but a runny nose isn't going to stop me from coming to see you! :)