Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blizzard Pics

To give you an idea of how high the snow drifts were, I took this in our kitchen. The sliding glass door in the background leads out to our deck.

My son loves eating snow. Maybe I shouldn't let him, but as long as it's pure white I figure, what doesn't kill ya...

Our little Baby Bunting. This was Eric's old outfit. She has the cutest little pink snowsuit, but I found out today it has no little booties for her feet! Gotta find little boots for her...




Eric is the star of this shot, but I would like to point out the smooth, shoveled driveway that took us hours to clear.

And Eric would like you to note that his shovel played a part. :-)

Hope the roads are clear in a couple of days for safe holiday travel. Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! That is one clean driveway...good job Eric :) And I would totally let Evie eat clean snow...no question.