Friday, October 28, 2011

Oh Autumn... how I love thee... (and not just for hot toddies and kick-butt foliage)

For the past 2 years it's been a family tradition to take the kids to a place called Cox Farms. Though there's a farmers marker on the property most of the year, this place goes all out for the fall. And for a small fortune you can pay to bring your family to enjoy about 15 slides, a corn maze, hay rides, live bands covering Indigo Girls albums, great food, and getting up close and personal with the farm animals. If you're Rachel, you'll spend your time kissing goats on the lips. If you're me, you'll spend your time trying to find the booze.

But we got some great pictures.

This was the first shot of the day. The kids looked so cute posing with the cow that I made it my facebook shot. Note: I am NOT dressed as the cow, contrary to popular belief.

John shows off his agility on a slide

There was a train set up for toddlers to romp around in. I actually got Rachel to pose in the caboose.

Eric didn't stay still much, but at least I got one picture of him enjoying a slide.
And it just wouldn't be a proper ending without Rachel contemplating which goat to lock lips with...

Enjoy the fall everyone (what's left of it)! :-)

No comments: