Sunday, July 19, 2009

Why is it...?

That when one child won't nap, the other naps well?

That I can't find my nursing bra when I know exactly where I set it down?? (Mommy brain strikes again!)

When everyone in my family is awake (2 babies and John is quite a feat) and able to go to church, we end up not going in order to see a friend we haven't seen in ages (and then that friend can't come over at the last minute)?

That when John and I FINALLY get off the waiting list for Redskins Season Tickets (John's been on the list since 2002- two years before we started dating!), we have a toddler and a newborn (and therefore a)can't afford them, or b)can't go to any games!)???

That when you give a toddler Benedryl, the ONE TIME you want him to get sleepy, he ends up getting hyper-active?

That one of the few times I can sit down and update my blog, I have nothing cool to say??!!

3 comments:

PG said...

See if you have friends who can go in with you on it and buy the tickets, and then split them up amongst yourselves. My parents did Houston Rockets season tickets for four floor seats that way one year with 10 other families.

Jen said...

I asked on my mom's board and had 2 interested couples. A split 3 ways is doable. I think we're going to buy the tickets regardless of whether or not anyone comes in with us. :-) Love sharing tickets!

PG said...

"I think we're going to buy the tickets regardless of whether or not anyone comes in with us."

If you're in possession of Redskins season tickets but can't go to all the games, I suspect a lot of people will rediscover their close friendship with y'all ;-)