Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Person Who's Gotten Me Through the Most

I had trouble with today's challenge with the whole quality versus quantity debate again... Who has truly gotten me through the most?

There's Kelly Boettcher who got me through my entire high school career and a horrible break-up.
There's Karen who got me through my latter half of college and was by my side while I had cellulitis.
And then there's Mariko who got me through a year of loneliness and culture shock while we were living in Japan.

Today I decided that the quality of the moments should outweigh the quantity. And natural childbirth just tops everything. So here's a tribute to John, who still complains how I bit him repeatedly while I was in labor, and all he has had to put up with...

Thanks, John AKA Daddy. You're the best.

No comments: