Thursday, May 5, 2011

And just to rub more salt in the wound...

Day 49- A picture of you and your friends...It didn't say the picture had to be recent. Guess who has no current pictures of her friends on her computer?

I may lose friends for posting this picture. But honestly, I look more ridiculous than anyone else. I believe that entitles me to post it here. I mean, good grief, people actually wore frayed jean shorts in public, people! Also, I'm pretty sure no one in this particular shot reads my blog. Probably because I blinded them the day I wore that shirt to school.

I'll find out soon enough.

P.S. Dear Karen and Kellys- Send me some photos that are uploaded onto your computer. Otherwise people will start to think I made you guys up. Thanks. Love, Jen :-)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I need to scan some! Here is one from your Bachelorette Party that Karen and KC are in. Of course I was the one taking the picture! I know I have one somewhere of you, Karen, KC and Me in front of the Cheesecake Factory from one of your visits.. I just need to find it!

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/mZK2wFMAJdTRtPw0CH2-s5UwUQzvDyhC-5-Im3EON1w?feat=directlink

Kelly said...

Ok that link did not work so well.

try this one?
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_776HOyS28cY/TcPucKlOEKI/AAAAAAAATPM/b4z2rtuS7Kc/s640/06071309.JPG

Jen said...

Thank you so much!!! :-) Love that picture... Memories...