Sunday, November 16, 2008

We found a house!

Today John and I meet our real estate agent today and make an offer on a home in Chantilly. While not in the "best" school district (something John was more adamant about then I), it's a great house within our price range. It needs no updating and is move-in ready. I liked it the moment I saw it. Now... if we can get all our ducks in a row. I think we're most worried about the interest rate of a loan right now. But you never know... I know the owners want to sell but we don't want to move in until late January at the earliest (we'll still be paying our rent on the townhouse until March). What if they get multiple offers? God this is so stressful!

2 comments:

KC said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful house! Not for me, because I would have to rip out all of the carpet :( but it looks great for you and the exterior is very welcoming; it doesn't look like the cookie-cutter beige vinyl siding 4 bedroom 2.5 baths around here. :)