Saturday, October 11, 2008

Becky's baby shower

DH, Eric, and I had a great time today at Billy and Becky's BBQ shower. We bought her a video monitor, which is the best invention ever for a moms like me who are type A and want to check on their babies whenever they're asleep. I am terrified of SIDS...

I couldn't believe Eric made it through over 2 hours there. He was all smiles, flirting horribly with every female there. He skipped his afternoon nap, so I thought for sure there would be serious issues with us going. Nope. He was great. I don't even think he napped in the car on the way home.

I wish Becky well. She's also doing the Bradley method, which is tough to do in a hospital setting. She's due on December 15th, so like Eric their baby will probably come around Christmas. I wish I had thought to bring my camera and take some pictures while we were there. We ran into friends that live as far away as Pittsburgh, and we may not see them again for awhile...

No comments: