Sunday, October 19, 2008

Colds suck

DH and I went with friends to the Maryland Renaissance Festival yesterday. As always, it was great fun. We actually dressed up this year. I really should have taken pictures...

But I woke up this morning with a cold. We had to get to our church for Eric's baby dedication, so DH had to take over all morning baby duties. When he does things like this, it just makes me love him so much... Oh, and when we got to the church we met former Redskin Daryl Green who also calls our church home! He is one of Dh's idols from childhood, and it was a great experience.

On a sadder note, Eric has been vomiting every night for two nights in a row. He hasn't been eating many solids, and sometimes skipping lunch. He eats well in the morning though... I'm starting to get worried. If this happens again tomorrow, it's time for a ped visit because he's already lost some weight. Scary.

2 comments:

Mariko said...

Ahh the Ren Fair. The idea of Americans reenacting medieval Europe cracks me up. And we call it Ren Fair...But I missed going.
:(

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Eric's feeding issues! I've heard about things like this, that babies are so excited to explore their world once they're mobile that they stop eating during the day, but the vomiting can't be good.